Art galleries normally organize their hangs on chronological, historical, or thematic principles, and the labels which guide our looking follow established art-historical priorities and help to determine our response. Ronald Clayton, a members of the Friends comittee, here explores a rather different way that displays might be conceived and organized, in the hope of prompting a debate on these important matters.
- The Birdcage by Barbara SM Smith 12 April 2022
- Curator Q&A: Peter Trippi 20 March 2022
- Curator Q&A: Sarah Rothwell of National Museums, Scotland 3 February 2022
- Curator Q&A: Helena Cox of Beverley Art Gallery 20 October 2021
- The Groves Quartet 2 September 2021