Art galleries normally organize their hangs on chronological, historical, or thematic principles, and the labels which guide our looking follow established art-historical priorities and help to determine our response. Ronald Clayton, a members of the Friends comittee, here explores a rather different way that displays might be conceived and organized, in the hope of prompting a debate on these important matters.
- In the Tropics by Patricia Ramsay 27 October 2023
- e-Bulletin no 8 22 September 2023
- William Etty talk 21 September 2023
- The Flagellation of Saint Barbara by Hans Siebenbürger 1 August 2023
- Captain Foote by Reynolds: an Indian Perspective 19 May 2023