Peter Brown, formerly Director of Fairfax House, York, writes about two beautiful sculptures in the Gallery’s collection, the Wentworth Woodhouse Centaurs. Almost certainly the work of Bartolomeo Cavaceppi, they were acquired by the Marquis of Rockingham in 1761 and purchased for York Corporation in 1949. They are displayed in the Burton Gallery.
- The Birdcage by Barbara SM Smith 12 April 2022
- Curator Q&A: Peter Trippi 20 March 2022
- Curator Q&A: Sarah Rothwell of National Museums, Scotland 3 February 2022
- Curator Q&A: Helena Cox of Beverley Art Gallery 20 October 2021
- The Groves Quartet 2 September 2021